Aluminium Louvre Awnings
Provide peace of mind with added security and privacy. The Aluminum componentry is coated to protect the awning against environmental effects, whilst the awning deflects the suns glare and heat.
A LUXAFLEX® Aluminum Adjustable Louvre Awning gives maximum light and privacy control by allowing you to manually adjust the awning panels. You can allow as much light and air flow into your home by using either external or internal control for your convenience.
A LUXAFLEX® Aluminium Fixed Louvre Awning not only blocks the heat whilst allowing the breeze to pass through its horizontal blades, but allows you to choose the level of privacy and shading required.
This product is covered by a 5 Year LUXAFLEX® product warranty.
- Metal Awnings are the ultimate in sun protection with up to 90% of heat reflected away from the awning as tested by the CSIRO (CSIRO Information Service Sheet No. 10.38.6.78).
- Colour co-ordinate, blend or contrast with an extensive range of colours.
- Provide peace of mind with added security and privacy.
- Aluminium componentry coated to protect against corrosion.
- Effectively deflect the suns' glare without sacrificing air flow, light or view.
The adjustable Trinidad Awning allows you to change the angle through the day to suit your specific needs. Available in spans up to 5m wide, with a 2.34m drop.
Deflect the suns’ glare without sacrificing airflow, light or view. Choose the optimum angle for your needs and have it fixed into position. Available in spans up to 5m wide, with a 2.7m drop.
The panels are fixed at 45 degrees, allowing greater visibility whilst protecting your home from the suns’ rays. Available in spans of up to 5m wide, with a 3m drop.
If you require sun protection all year round then the Sunguard Aluminium Awning is ideal. Panels are fixed at 65 degrees offering high sun protection all year round. Available in spans of up to 4.8m wide, with a 2.7m drop.