LUXAFLEX® NEWSTYLE® Polyresin Shutters
LUXAFLEX NEWSTYLE® Polyresin Shutters are the modern alternative to traditional wooden shutters and are virtually maintenance free. Being such a durable Shutter it is perfect for internal and external applications.
The Polyresin compound used to make the LUXAFLEX NEWSTYLE® Polyresin Shutter is colour fast with UV stabilizers designed for strength and durability, yet retains a special warmth and feel. The shutter will not warp, shrink, chip, peel, or fade and will never need painting making it suitable for inside & outside your home. The colour is a permanent finish resistant to dents and scratches. Should a scratch occur, it can be removed without harming the finish.
Available in a modern colour range and manufactured in Australia the LUXAFLEX NEWSTYLE® Polyresin Shutter is also kind to the environment with more than 95% of the Polyresin production waste being granulated and recycled. Due to the longevity of the products performance it will last longer than other alternative products as well as requiring less energy resources for replacements.
This product is covered by a 20 Year LUXAFLEX® product warranty.
- The shutter will not warp, shrink, chip, peel, or fade and will never need painting making it suitable for inside & outside your home
- Easy to clean, the durable LUXAFLEX NEWSTYLE® Polyresin Shutter can be whiped over with a damp cloth or remove the hinge pins for cleaning outside
- Great for areas of high humidity, the LUXAFLEX NEWSTYLE® Polyresin Shutter is perfect for bathrooms and kitchens
- Louvres can be rotated 180˚ to open or fully close in both directions
- The colour is a permanent finish resistant to dents and scratches
- Manufactured in Australia
Modern colour range of Pearl, Vanilla and White to suit most homes internal & external colour schemes.
Hinged and Hinged Bi-fold Plantation Shutters
Standard Hinged Systems can consist of one or more shutter panels hinged in a variety of configurations. Single panels can be individually hinged or 2 panels may be hinged together from the frame in a Hinged Bi-Fold design. They can be single hung or double hung with more options possible.
Bi-fold on Track Shutters
Bi-Fold on Track Systems allow up to 8 panels to be hinged together. Panels are connected to a top and bottom track, which both supports the panels
and guides their folding movements. Panels must be hinged together in multiples of 2 to enable them to operate within the bottom track.
Shutter panels in a By-Pass Track System are not hinged. Instead, they slide on top tracks to open and close. The By-Pass System allows you to cover wide widths, and is a wonderful way to treat sliding doors to match the rest of your windows. Note: Only the 64mm louvre will pass in the fully open position.