Roller Blinds, also known as Holland Blinds, are one of the most flexible options for window dressings. They are exceptionally simple to use and disappear almost completely when retracted.
We love roller blinds for their many benefits, including UV protection, privacy and simplistic maintenance. Cleaning them twice a month is all you need to keep dust at bay!
Indoor roller blinds simply need a quick wipe with a damp cloth, or a light vacuum, to ensure a fresh appearance and working order. Here are our tips for success:
- Completely unroll your blinds for maximum surface area cleaning
- Use warm water, with a gentle cleaner or dishwashing liquid
- Start at the bottom and work your way up
- Leave them open to dry to avoid mould and mildew, a room with airflow makes this even easier
- Don’t skimp on the chains/cords! These can be cleaned with a natural solution (similar to jewellery cleaning) and it’s the perfect time to make sure your mechanisms are in full working order
For a deep clean, unmount your blinds and pop them in the bathtub for a soak (2-3 hours) and rinse well. Air dry completely and you’re all set!
Find out more about our range of dependable and stylish indoor roller blinds here.